Monday, July 03, 2006

I give you....TVFoodFan.com!

OK...I've heard from exactly NONE of you about needing to know the big announcement. So, I'm going to take that to mean that you were too busy speculating about what it could be to comment or bring it up.

Well, wait no longer. I'd like to invite you to check out www.TVFoodFan.com.

I enjoy doing this blog, but I wanted to be able to blog on a topic that was of interest to me (no, the topic of "me" is not that interesting to me). I realized that the best thing for me to write about would be something that I spend waaaaay too much time thinking about and watching, TV cooking shows and personalities. Hence, TVFF.com.

I'm not sure how much this site will appeal to the "On the Mike" crowd, but you should feel free to check it out and subscribe to the feed if you are interested. Just a note on commenting...I love the fact that our comments here feature plenty of inside jokes and stuff like that, but I'm trying to make TVFF.com a "semi-professional" blog (notice the advertisements?), so feel free to comment, but do try to avoid being too "familiar." I want the site to be attractive to people who surf in and not seem like some kid's blog for his friends and family.

In case you were wondering, yes, I do promise to keep posting here as much as possible!

Thanks,
Mike

1 comment:

joshua said...

I think that you have a very interesting website!