Saturday, July 22, 2006

Honeymoon in Mexico

Hey there! Remember me? Sorry about the lack of updates recently. I have been spending so much of my free time over at www.TVFoodFan.com. It has been time well-spent, however, as I'm seeing great growth in traffic and lots of mentions on other sites. If you haven't seen the new site, be sure to swing by and check it out.

We do have an update on the wedding front! The picture over on the left shows the pool area at the Secrets Capri resort outside Cancun. We booked our reservations the other night and can't wait to go. They have lots of restaurants and bars(!), and plenty of activities. For some reason, I'm really looking forward to the ocean kayaks.

They also have a bunch of excursion trips, and we're going to take a look at those, too.

No comments: