Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Photos of Boston

Well, I know that nothing in the world is more exciting than looking at other people's vacation photos. Here are mine.

Used to be that you had to sit while someone endlessly flipped through photo albums or unspooled countless hours of home movies. Well, the ever-onward movement of technology means I will bore you in a much more time-efficient manner.

Plus, I get to do it using the BRAND NEW feature, Picasa Web Albums. It just debuted today and I got the special invite, so I upgraded to the test version of Picasa which now is integrated with free image hosting from Google. I know I always harp on Google's apps, and Picasa in particular, but posting the images was incredibly easy. Be sure to click on the photo and you'll see my pics. Click on the individual photos for a quick caption or choose "Slideshow" to see them all. You'll swear you were there with us. Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful group of pix. Glad you enjoyed the trip!

BTW...What's the significance of the pebbles placed on the Boston Massacre victims' tombstone?

Mike said...

I'm assuming it has something to do with this.

Anonymous said...

Y'know, after I posted that question I remembered a scene from "Schindler's List". It was a present day view of Holocaust survivors whom Schindler had helped.
They were visiting his tomb in Israel to pay tribute to him. Each in turn took a pebble and respectfully placed it in a line around the top edge of the top of the tomb.
I didn't make that connection at the time of posting.

Anonymous said...

30 tourist pictures before we get to Thing 2?

Prioritize!