Thursday, March 23, 2006

Beer Tasting

Been busy lately...sorry for the lack of posts.

So, I went to a beer tasting last weekend. What's that you say? Every weekend is a beer tasting for me. Excellent point.

But this one was at the University of Pennsylvania Museum of Archaeology and Anthropology. And there was a LOT of beer there.

There were a lot of local places, including Princeton's Triumph Brew Pub. But the majority of places were ones I've never tasted before, so it was a really great chance to (a) try new beers and (b) compare the same variety at a couple of breweries. Very informative.

And, as you can see from the picture on the right (be sure to click on it for the full-size version), we had plenty of fun. Yeah...I really don't know why I was making that face , let alone the gesture with my hand. But we were a good 25 beers in at this point. Good times.

In case you were wondering, my brother is the tall one on the right, the one on the left is his friend Shaun and the rest are assorted Schwartzburts. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude...you got like, NO ONE, leaving comments on your page...how said is that? I think it's cuz everyone still believes you gots Arthur attached to your face.

*sigh*